Cannabidiol or CBD, as it is better known, is a natural compound found in the Cannabis or marijuana plant. Unlike THC, which is psychoactive and thus causes the sensation of getting ‘high,’ CBD is not psychoactive. This quality makes it ideal for those who want relief from pain without the mind-altering side effects of other drugs. CBD oil is extracted from the cannabis plant. Mix it with coconut or hemp seed oil for better results. Research and studies have confirmed that it may ease pain and even anxiety. CBD roll on for pain is an excellent way to alleviate pain without any mess. You can get the same benefits but in an effortless way.
What can CBD do? It can:
For thousands of years, people have used marijuana to treat pain. It may reduce inflammation and interact with neurotransmitters to make you feel better. Several studies have found that it is effective in pain relief related to Arthritis and Multiple Sclerosis.
Reduce anxiety and depression
– These are common mental disorders that can adversely affect physical wellness. According to the World Health Organization, the largest contributor to disability worldwide is depression. Most of the drugs prescribed can be addictive and cause side effects. Applying CBD Roll-On for pain on nerve points can soothe in a very gentle manner without causing any discomfort.
Recent scientific studies have shown that CBD oil with its anti-inflammatory properties can help with the problem of acne. It prevents the activation of agents like cytokines, which are pro-acne.
Improves heart health
Studies have shown that CBD may lead to several benefits for the heart and circulatory system, like lowering the blood pressure. The stress and anxiety-reducing properties of CBD are responsible for this.
CBD can help people with mental disorders like Schizophrenia. It can modify brain circuits to help with drug addiction problems. When testing on animals, it was able to prevent the incidence of diabetes. However, these are all yet to be tested extensively.
How Does CBD Roll-On Work?
CBD Roll-On for pain is a small tube of liquid which has CBD and base oils like hemp or coconut. Some people like having essential oils like lavender or peppermint, which smell nice as well as have calming and cooling properties. This tube has a roller ball top, which releases the liquid when you rub it on the skin. The exact contents of the roll-on will depend on the reason why you are using it.
CBD Roll-On Versus Cream
These are some clear advantages to using a CBD Roll-On for pain rather than the cream:
- It is less messy to apply. The cream can get all over your fingers, and you will have to wash after each application.
- Using a roll-on will reduce wastage. You can apply only as much as you need and not waste it like you have to do sometimes with the cream on your hands.
- CBD Roll-On for pain is easy to carry and handle. It will fit into any purse or even pocket.
- There is a chance of contamination if you use dirty fingers to scoop out the cream. With roll-ons, there is no such problem.
There is another advantage of using CBD cream, and that is the act of massaging while applying the cream. It could be a good idea to use the cream at home and the roll-on when you are traveling.
Though it needs more testing, recent studies suggest that CBD may provide a natural and safe way to treat many health issues.