It is important to keep track of backlinks whenever you promote a website. It’s becoming more difficult to track backlinks manually as the number of backlinks and quantity of promoted projects grows.
Linkbox can solve this issue completely.
This google index checker tool is intended to monitor external links of every project which are collected in one spot. A user-friendly interface enables SEO experts to streamline their tasks. Link Box also features modules that let you:
● anchor text analysis tool.
● backlink indexing tool;
● backlink monitor software;
● reciprocal links checker;
● link indexing checker;
Comprehensive checking of backlinks is essential for SEO promotion and budget optimization. Link Box offers details on the following:
● Information about the dofollow and nofollow attributes
● Links on donor pages
● Links were deleted immediately after they were created.
● The anchors of all backlinks to web pages.
Links in Link Box are imported
● to previously-created campaigns;
● via the crawler module, Ahrefs, Google Console, etc.
You can view all the information about domains and backlinks in the table and graph. You can filter the table to examine your backlinks.
Checking backlink indexing
Link Box is a tool that can conduct mass checks on the Google index for external links. The module allows you to:
● Regular monitoring of their presence in the index is possible.
● Be sure to quickly check to index
An email alert is sent to the SEO specialist in case the link goes away from the Google index of search engines. The email will notify the SEO specialist of the issue in order to implement steps to ensure accepting pages don’t lose their place in the index of search engines. Linkbox allows you to manage the indexing of backlinks for every campaign and project at once.
The table lists the dates and the results of Google indexing checks. The status is highlighted with colors.
● Gray – The check wasn’t completed.
● Red – not index
● Green – Index;
A special filter allows you to select backlinks that aren’t yet being indexed and then forward them to Google for indexing through Google Add URL.
Don’t wait for Google to index your links. You should take charge. With Linkbox, you can send hundreds of pages that aren’t indexed to be indexed by Google indexer with a press of a button. Googlebot always visits the page when it is linked to. It is based on the quality of the content to decide the likelihood of it being indexed.
This helps to index backlinks faster and with the fastest possible results.
The service is comprised of several modules:
Linkbox lets you examine anchors when you do backlink checks. You can do this by checking:
● Anchors and attributes for links
● Indexing and the existence of the pages of donors that use anchors from Google Console
● Texts used as anchors for backlinks texts
All results appear in an anchor table – the base of the module. Below is information on each anchor.
● attribute and backlink type.
● indexing data (when external links were added to the index, and the time they went out);
● Information about crawlers crossing
● URLs for donor and acceptor pages;
● the name of the campaign with the donor page;.
Filters let you select the information you want to filter by:
● a match on the crawler base. You can use the Exclude filter to identify anchors missing from crawlers.
● The campaign’s name;
● Backlink type
● the indexing status.
● attributes (dofollow, nofollow, ugc, sponsored, etc. ;
Donor information could include:
● sent for indexing.
● Exported to Excel format to further analyze;
This allows you to index particular links to a webpage or an anchor set. It also shows the naturalness and consistency of the link profile on the graph.
The analysis of crawlers
This module allows you to upload backlinks from different services (Google Console. Ahrefs. SEMRush. Majestic) to Linkbox. There is a separate upload from Console and Ahrefs. Temporary is where all of the information is kept.
The module lets you search by:
● backlink status (new, active, historic).
● A match of the search phrase with the URL of the links (for instance, you could select all YouTube links);
● links from any link campaign crossed by crawlers
● various crawlers;
The module’s bottom contains an array of links that offer information on:
● crawlers on which links are in the crawlers;
● campaigns, with which they interact;
● import date.
linkbox.pro includes a crawler module that allows you to see which of your URLs Google knows (by cross-over with GSC) as well as which of your competitors (by crossing over with Ahrefs).
In Linkbox it is possible to automate the management of backlinks. You can do it in the task planner section.
In the beginning, you’ll have the option to select between tier1 levels and the second level. This tab lists all projects, separated by campaigns. On the left, you’ll find the auto check for hyperlinks, and on the right the autocheck to index.
You can easily start any checkout simply by selecting the time of start prior to the time. You can also check your account on a weekly basis for instance.
When the module is enabled, the service will conduct the required checks in the intervals specified and, what’s more, send you an email notification of any detected issues.
Link Box creates reports after links have been indexed and checked. The first report provides complete information on each parameter. The information in follow-up reports is only a reflection of modifications between two check-outs.
Reports are filtered according to:
● Link to tier 1 or 2 at the level of
● URL of the donor’s page
● link campaign;
● Set goals for checking (links or the status of indexes).
The fundamental block is comprised of change tags that have the value of the number of pages to which changes are applicable. They are categorized according to their importance and colored in:
● The red color – the most significant changes that require special consideration and must be worked out immediately;
● green – minor adjustments which provide useful information.
● orange-colored errors are non-critical and also require attention
To highlight pages for which the tag is relevant by clicking on the tags. Links will be displayed in a table that has columns.
● The link campaign, donor URL, project, and URL are shown in the left column.
● The right side includes changes to the pages with links.
The software helps to collect every link from donors in one database and track the links. Linkbox.pro is an advanced tool to work with backlinks, can be a fantastic way to speed up your website’s marketing and also reduce costs.