Bajaj Finserv EMI Card is a unique and special shopping card that acts as a pre-approved loan so you never have to use a credit card again! Finserv MARKETS EMI Store provides a pre-approved loan up to INR 1.5 lakhs, that you can use to purchase a plethora of products across biggest brands. You simply need to do your Bajaj Finance Login and you can shop both in online stores such as Flipkart, Amazon, MakeMyTrip, Paytm Mall, Yatra, Samsung, Pepperfry, and offline in 84,200 partner stores across the country. Needless to say, all these products are available with awesome benefits such as zero down payment, No cost EMI, virtually no documentation, customized monthly EMI repayments as per your convenience and preference, and 4 hour/ same day super fast delivery!
While the pre-approved loan is easy to get, the good news is that it is equally easy to increase and/or maintain your Bajaj EMI Card Limit so that you continue to get seamless benefits and discounts throughout, 24 x 7! Here are some of the factors that affect your Bajaj Card Limit, which when used correctly can ensure that you never stop getting the best deals and offers when you shop:
- CIBIL Score: Your three digit CIBIL score number, which ranges from 300 to 900, is your credit information that helps track and monitor your loan repayment history as a financial consumer in India. This CIBIL score number is utilized by banks and NBFCs to study your loan repayment track record and know your trustworthiness. Through this score, banks and other money lending institutions ascertain your likelihood of repaying your loan on time. The higher your CIBIL score, the better it is for your Bajaj Card limit as well!
- Your Income: Your income is another factor that affects your Bajaj Card Limit. The higher your income, the more is the amount of money banks are willing to lend you, and the more amount is approved on your card limit. This is because it gives you an automatic credibility that you will be able to repay your EMI installments on time and repay it in full. If your monthly disposable income is higher, then your Bajaj card limit is increased too!
- Residence: This is also a factor that influences your card limit. If you live in a house of your own, then there is higher likelihood that you will be able to repay your monthly installments on time, as opposed to when you are living in a rented house. This is because in the latter, you spend a considerable amount of your income in paying the house rent, which reduces your monthly disposable income.
- Employment: This is a no-brainer. Your employment status covers your financial stability and your salary, which automatically gives you a benefit when it comes to getting loans and even your pre-approved loan on Bajaj EMI Card.
- General credit performance: Your credit performance with other lenders in general also affects your Bajaj card limit. A good official credit score goes a long way in getting you loan approvals, not just with Bajaj Card but also any other financial institution, lender, or bank.
So these are the factors that affect your Bajaj Card limit. It is not too difficult after all! One can easily keep up the good credit scores and take care of the other factors, and continue to enjoy amazing benefits exclusively on Finserv MARKETS EMI Store! Shop carefree!