Teenage is the phase of life which is popularly termed as the phase of “Stress and Storm”. This “Stress and Storm” can do wonders if directed in a creative way. Help your teen to develop fully this summer. Keeping that in mind here goes a list of Best International Summer Camps for your teen:
1.Raquette Lake Camp
Raquette Lake Camp is a noted international summer camps. It was established in 1916. the camp is aims at making lifelong memories for campers in a safe and fun environment enabling children to grow emotionally and physically. Camps are divided into a boys’ camp and a girls’ camp, separated by the lake.
- to make new friends
- learn valuable skills and become more independent
Every activity has a professional instructor to give children the best experience so that they can learn and advance in their skillset
2.Education First: Language Immersion Summer Camps Abroad
Education First presents an opportunity for students to immerse themselves in divergent cultures and learn the background and language of the country they go to. Students have the option of travelling various locations such as:
Students can travel individually or as a group and travel together. The language immersion summer program equips students with an academic benefit by attaining an officially approved language qualification which enhances the CV.
3.Brant Lake Camp
This Camp is a private resident camp for boys aged 7-15 in New York’s Adirondack Mountains.
They aim to:
- provide physical and emotional safety for their campers
- amazing experience backed up with tradition and good values and sports done right.
- Campers are provided with a wide range of land and aquatic sports facilities.
4.Camp Walt Whitman
Located in the White Mountains of New Hampshire this camp hosts 200 boy and 200 girl campers.
- to improve in physical skills at camp
- self-development to reach their full potential.
This camp offers many activities such as:
- outdoor hiking
- adventure schemes
- sports like tennis, gymnastics, swimming
- art and music
5.La Garenne Summer Camp
La Garenne summer camp was founded in the year 1947 and is one of the notable boarding schools in the Swiss Alps. This camp mainly focuses on the age group of 5 to 14 years.
Their philosophy is based on the
- traditional values of responsibility
- kindness and security.
Campers can learn:
- horse riding
- water skiing
- hip hop classes
- Language courses (French or English)
Campers at Point O’Pines learn a vast range of skills tailor-made to each camper. Point O’Pines is a girl only camp. Point O’Pine allows the campers to choose their activities.
The camp offers activities such as:
- arts and crafts
- horseback riding
- a water trampoline
- organic gardening
7.Timber Lake Camp
Timber Lake Camp in Located Shandaken, New York. This camp focuses on promoting values such as:
It is an ACA-certified camp, it offers various activities such as land and water sports.
Timber Lake focuses on creating memories that will last a lifetime with the campers.
- to make new friends
- build their confidence
- become more independent
8.Tripp Lake Camp
Tripp Lake offers summer camp for girls aged 7 – 16. This camp includes a wide-range selection of activities tailored to each camper. The activities include:
- Fun activities
- making new friends
Trip Lake aims to emphasize a culture built on:
- timeless values
- helping nurture and encourage girls to try new things in order to build confidence,
- diversify their skillset and gain valuable transferable skills.
9.Surval Summer Camp
Located in the Montreux, Switzerland. Surval Summer Camps is a camp for girls aged 10 – 16. Campers will be presented with an array of activities such as:
- learning to sail
- banana boating
- hiking or a treetop assault course
- Cooking classes
- Language classes
- Make-up classes
Excursions available at Surval Summer Camp with locations such as Geneva, Lausanne or Bern for weekend visits.
Camp Suisse is an awesome camp located in the Swiss Alps.
- To develop skills
- knowledge and understanding in sport
- teamwork and culture
- going on cultural trips where campers go on dog sledding on the snow
- going to the chocolate and cheese factories of Gruyères and know more about the Swiss and European Culture
- Language Classes dedicated to Spanish, French, German and English
This Let your teen grow and explore more of himself or herself with any of these summer camps and do share your views in the comment section.