Many people think what’s the use of applying sunscreen? But they do not think about the damage they are making to their skin. It’s very important to apply sunscreen if you are regularly exposed to the sunlight. If you haven’t started applying sunscreen then you should start using them from now onwards. We will discuss sunscreens for different skin types.
As we are exposed to sun rays too much, it becomes very necessary for our skin to protect it from any damage. It’s important for us to apply sunscreen before going out in the Sun. Sunscreen protects our skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays. In a busy life of modern times, it becomes difficult for us to take care of our skin. It’s very essential to pamper our skin with good nourishment and nutrients.
I have listed some sunscreens that might be useful for different skin types.
A) Sunscreen for Normal skin types
If you have normal skin type, you can use below sunscreen.
1) Lotus Safe Sun 3-In-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock SPF 40
1) It protects from UVA, UVB.2) It gives the matte finishing.
4) Fast absorption.
1) It contains paraben
If you are looking for sunscreen in your budget then this is the sunscreen for you.
2) Biotique Bio Sandalwood 50+ SPF UVA/UVB Sunscreen
1) It’s an Ayurvedic product.
2)Protects skin from UVA & UVB.
4) It’s paraben free.
1) It’s very oily, pasty
People who love Ayurveda products can go for this sunscreen. It’s budget-friendly too.
3)Kaya Youth Protect Sunscreen SPF 50
B) Sunscreen for Sensitive skin.
1) La Roche-Posay Ultra Light Sunscreen SPF 50
3) Water resistant.
1) Too pricey.
It gives a very natural finish. If you want a good sunscreen for sensitive skin you can definitely go for it. It’s easy to apply evenly.
2)Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+
1) Very high protection.
2) Doesn’t leave white patches on the face.
1) It’s a bit pricey.
It’s the best sunscreen for sensitive skin. It leaves your skin fresh and you feel good.
3) Kama Ayurveda Natural Sun Protection SPF 21
C) Sunscreen for Dry skin.
1) Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF 50
1) Good coverage.
1) If you apply more then been described your face will look extreme white.
For hypersensitive skin, and skin exposed to intense sunlight.
2) Biotique Bio Carrot SPF 40 Sunscreen
3)Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50
1) Not budget friendly for all.
Sweat & Water Resistant (Up To 80 Min) Helps Reverse Skin Dehydration Broad Spectrum Protection.
D) Sunscreen for Oily Skin.
1) Lotus Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50
2) Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50
3) VLCC Matte Look SPF 30 Sunscreen Gel Creme
What is the best sunscreen that worked for your skin, Please share your experience with us?