If your body is lacking enough blood flow you are very prone to get down with different health problems. There are many vitamins and supplements which can improve the blood flow faster and treat ED
Either you believe in traditional or in modern medications, one thing remains common, and that is, you need to have the right blood circulation in your body. There are so many health problems that start to get healed automatically if your blood circulation is appropriate. There are many ways to help you regulate your blood flow or presumably improve it.
Specific vitamins and diets can help you with healthy blood flow.
Vitamins and Supplements to Improve Blood Flow
Many people suffer from inadequate blood flow in their body. If you are among those who find their hands and feet to get colder like that of the reptiles, you might be among them. There is nothing to be embarrassed about, but you must know that it can impact your health differently.
For example, if your body is not getting enough blood flow to the reproductive system, you might get down with erectile dysfunction. Inadequate blood flow also refrains the cognitive functioning of your brain to work.
There are some vitamins and minerals which are believed to be helpful to improve the blood circulation of your body:
- Vitamin B: Mostly the green and leafy vegetables are the excellent sources of Vitamin B. Spinach and Kale are among the most preferred sources of Vitamin B. Apart from the Vitamin B supplements are available in any local drugstore or departmental stores.
- Vitamin E: Incorporating Vitamin E in your daily routine is not a hard task at all. You can simply do that by using many types of nut oils like hazelnut oil, sunflower oil, etc. Vitamin E supplements are available in many grocery shops and of course in the drugstores.
- Iron: Iron enriched supplements are available all over the places. This mineral is natural to ingest. You can even have enough of this mineral from your daily diet. Leafy green vegetables and red meat are great sources of iron. But patients, who are suffering from any cardiovascular risk, might not be allowed to increase the intake of red meat. But leafy vegetables can do the job for them.
How to Increase Blood Flow with Herbs?
Most of the vitamin supplements are made out of herbs. Herbs are believed to increase blood circulation in the body naturally. The most popular herbs that help you to improve the blood circulation in your body are:
Can You Improve Blood Circulation Naturally?
Of course, you can. It is not that you can only improve the blood circulation of your body by using some herbs or supplements. There are natural ways, too, to promote the blood circulation of your body. Leading a healthy lifestyle is a beautiful method.
- Exercise: Exercising is to help you to improve your blood circulation. Exercising regularly or daily can help you to cure many health problems naturally without much medication intervention. There are several exercises for different purposes of your body.
- Massage: A soothing and relaxant massage is something, one can wait for daily. Who doesn’t love to get massaged after a long tiring day? But apart from talking to you about the zone of extreme serenity, massage can also be beneficial for regulating the blood circulation in your body. When the muscles of your body are relaxed, the body secretes chemicals called endorphins, which makes your body feel good. Using some essential oils like rosemary and juniper help in the blood circulation when massaged to your body.
- Fluid Intake: Blood is very high-water content. If you can keep your body hydrated, it can also help you in improving the blood circulation in your body.
- Stress Management: poor blood circulation can lead to stress. Many patients who suffer from inadequate blood flow are often asked to manage their stress level. This is because the blood vessels get restrained when a person experiences stress. If you can manage the stress level, it can also help you in improving the blood circulation.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking is another very reason which constricts the blood vessels of the body and refrains the blood flow. Quitting smoking is a wonderful way to restore proper blood flow in the body.
Even when all the habits and lifestyle change mentioned above help in improving the blood flow all over the body, you can increase the blood flow to some specifics also. Like your penis need enough blood flow to get erected. But when your body is not doing well, with its blood circulation, it is self-evident that erectile dysfunction is something you might have already encountered.
Well, you will be happy to know that you can even increase the blood flow to the penis, with some supplements like:
- Vitamin D: You can call this vitamin as “Sun Shine Vitamin” too. This vitamin can improve the health of the cells and the blood vessels carrying blood to the penis. Fishes like tuna, mackerel, and other dairy products are the significant sources of the vitamin.
- Viagra 200 mg: Erectile dysfunction is inversely proportional to Viagra. Yes, absolutely correct. This is one of the best Ed drugs, which helps in improving the blood flow to the penis. Viagra 200 mg is the most common and well-known drug for patients suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Cialis 60 mg: This is another erectile dysfunction supplement which helps in regulating the blood flow to the penis and causing an erection. Cialis 60 mg is the main ingredient of the medicine. It is widely used for treating impotence caused by insufficient blood flow or other causes.
- Ginseng: American or Asian Ginseng is believed to heal erectile dysfunction in men naturally. It also boosts energy in men and also relaxed the muscle for managing male sexual dysfunction.
- L-Arginine: This is basically an amino acid which helps in expanding the blood vessels and allows the blood to flow correctly.
- Yohimbe: It is generally made out of the bark of some specific tree found in Western Africa. It is used by men since long who are suffering from erectile dysfunction. The available and standardized version is called as Yohimbine.
- Horny Goat Weed: You can say this us a natural remedy in china for men who have lower libido or may be suffering from erectile dysfunction. It generally works by refraining a certain kind of enzyme from its action, which restricts the blood to reach his penis rapidly.
There are many remedies and ways you can consider or apply to increase the blood flow in our body. It works both the way, either you want to improve the overall blood flow or blood flow to the penis. Most of the medical practitioners will suggest you go for certain supplements and vitamins to increase the blood flow.
It is always better to talk to your doctor before going for any specific medication change or supplement intake. The proper dietary or supplementary plan can be tailored for you as per the need of your body and as per any specific health condition. You can start with certain lifestyle changes and by ignoring foods that can thicken your blood or increase the cholesterol level. Stay happy and healthy and take enough vitamins to revamp your system.