Are you planning to get a cyber security certification in India? Considering the demand for cyber security professionals in the country, enrolling in a certification program won’t be a bad idea. You will be able to qualify for high-paying jobs in multiple industries.
But you might be confused regarding which certification to enroll in due to the numerous choices available in front of you. To make it easier for you to enroll in the best cyber security certification program, we have enlisted the top option for you. Go through the top courses below to make your pick today:
- Masterclasses from NPCI Experts
- Virtual Internship Certificate by NPCI
- Hands-on projects aligned with different industries
- Job assistance from Simplilearn for you to get noticed by top employers
The cyber security certification teaches you defensive cybersecurity, application security, ethical hacking, malware analysis, and more. The certification program is offered by Simplilearn in partnership with NPCI and IIT Bangalore. The program ensures that learners can identify opportunities for disruption in the cybersecurity industry.
- Blend of instructor-led live online and in-person classroom classes
- Includes more than 14 modules
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- In collaboration with HackerU
The cyber security certification program is the only one on offensive technology in India. The program comes with extensive technology coverage and intensive delivery. The program collaborates with Israel’s top cyber security training institute, HackerU. The training institute has over two decades of experience offering cyber security training and solutions in the US, Russia, Australia, Singapore, and other locations. The program offers knowledge about operating system administration, network fundamentals, applicative hacking, and penetration testing on emerging technologies like IoT.
- Flexible EMI options
- 11 months course
- Group projects and assignments for practical knowledge
- NAAC accredited institution
The postgraduate diploma in cyber security enables learners to become experts in the growing sector. The certification teaches all the necessary skills to upskill your career in the field. The cyber security program will provide a comprehensive approach to securing your IT infrastructure. You will also be able to improve your knowledge about cloud-based security and how to achieve compliance. The course will also ensure that you can understand the correlation of cyber security with machine learning, blockchain, and IoT.
- Special focus on governance and compliance
- Classroom training and lab work
- Promising placement program
- Partnerships with CISCO, British Standards Institute. Infosec Foundation, CISCO, and more
The program makes learners industry-ready by familiarizing them with three aspects, including people, processes, and technology. The program of 9 months is spread across three trimesters. The cyber security certification offers hands-on experience and specializations in digital forensics information cyber audit, security incident handling, and SOC analysis.
- Online for Indian students
- Impactful learning
- Industry-relevant experiences
- Distinguished faculty
The cyber security certification is created by Stanford University, and you will receive a certificate of achievement from Stanford Engineering upon completion. The program offers aspiring system and security architects a holistic idea of the different aspects of cybersecurity. The range of topics covered includes network security, cryptography, applications security, mobile security, and more.
- Completely online
- Begins with ground-level security standards
- Perfect for IT professionals as well as freshers
- Knowledge about Identity and Access Management
It is one of the basic certifications in cyber security and is particularly beneficial for beginners. Apart from the basic concepts, the course also teaches methodologies necessary for securing the network of an organization. It covers application security, cloud security, data and entrepreneur security, and more.
- 2 months of hands-on internship
- The modern curriculum prepared by leading experts
- More than 9 modules
- 100% placement guarantee
The cyber security certification from PurpleSynapz enables learners to fight real-life cyber attacks inside a controlled environment. The rich catalog of training scenarios includes incident response, penetration testing, individual skill development, and more. The certification has only 20 seats available for only 4 batches every year.
- Strong learning management system
- 24*7 assistance for learners
- Powered by AforeCybersec
- In association with IBM
The cyber security certification provides in-depth knowledge to working professionals. It provides skills to evaluate, prepare, predict, identify, and respond to cyber-attacks. The program, designed by industry experts, focuses on application security, information, cloud security, identity and access management, and more.
- Access to the advanced Cyber Range Lab
- Global meteor network
- Course content determined by academic and industry experts
- Deep digital exposure through real-life projects and uses cases
The one-year postgraduate cyber security certification is widely acclaimed. The curriculum has been designed so that learners can access guaranteed placements. Apart from skill development, learners are also introduced to projects where they can implement their knowledge.
- Unmatched practical training
- The course is designed according to industry requirements
- More than 45 sessions
- 15 to 20 modules in each session
The cyber security program offers knowledge about network security, server security, mobile security, web application security, digital forensics, and more. The certification will make you an expert in cyber security and teach you all the necessary consulting skills. You will also gain a fair idea of compliance standards and various advanced concepts through the sessions spread across 6 months.
A career in cyber security will always introduce you to new challenges and ensure that you never get bored with doing monotonous tasks. In 2021, the annual cost of cyber security in enterprises increased by 22.7%. Gaining a cyber security certification will make you indispensable among employers. Enroll today and acquire expert knowledge to take the cybersecurity sector by storm.