Why you should activate your Windows?
Now let’s see why it makes sense to activate Windows.
You can activate Windows using the KMSPico utility and use it as much as you want. You can do this for free and you will not have to pay money for it.
Once you install KMSPico, in most cases it also immediately activates most versions of Windows, including Windows 10
The tools you download and install once will be with you for life
It allows you to use all the paid features of Windows, as well as many other MS Office products.
Unlike many other activation tools of this type, there is no risk of viruses or malware when you choose KMSPico over others.
It will never be detected even by the most advanced antivirus utility. Additionally, you can even use it on as many computers as much as you want
Instead of your Windows and MS desktop going through the KMS server, KMSPico will create its own server. This server will be used to register your Windows and MS Office applications.
It is extremely user friendly and user friendly and you do not need any special training to run this tool. Even those with a limited knowledge of programs or computers can use it. This is where the process of downloading, installing and activating is structured. This is to go through the various steps and the installation and activation should be completed in a few minutes.
The good news is that you can also activate Microsoft Office 2016 and the 2019 version
It is an offline tool. Once it has been downloaded, it can be installed on your computer even if you are not using the Internet or even if you are not online
Now let’s see how to do it
1. Disable all antivirus activation on your computer (if applicable), such as Windows Defender / Firewall.
2. Then go to the folder where you saved the KMSPico utility that you downloaded from the website and extract it using WinRar.
3. Here you will see a new folder, open it and you will see the executable file of the program, then right click on KMSPico.exe and select Run as administrator.
4. If an installation window opens, follow the steps here and install it as normal software.
6. When the installation is complete, simply click on the Start menu at the bottom left of the monitor screen, find it, and click KMSPico to launch it.
7. After loading, you will see a small window with a red button and the Windows 10 logo.
8. Click the red button and wait a bit until you see a notification saying “Program Complete” and the green background behind the Windows 10 logo.