Mobile apps are increasingly being used to tackle various challenges, and modern businesses need to take advantage of this. It is convenient and significantly saves time, and also significantly affects the quality and quantity of work done.
Why are investments promising?
Corporate mobile applications allow:
- to achieve mutually comfortable interaction of the company with its clients and partners;
- tell potential and actual users about the benefits of cooperation with the company;
- to ensure convenient use of resources by employees and the ability to analyze the results of their activities;
- emphasize the status of the company, the individuality of the approach to each task and client;
- create additional opportunities for franchising and promising directions for the implementation of content and services for your business.
What are the benefits of doing business with enterprise applications?
- Modern devices allow you to freely use the Internet, and they are always at hand – at work, at home, in public places.
- Training of company employees does not require large expenses, it becomes more convenient and faster to work.
- Relatively low prices for software support.
- Mobile products are designed to be as clear as possible for customers and partners.
- The creation of corporate applications is carried out individually for each customer. Now for the user it is not only an additional source of information about the company, its promotions and profitable offers, but also a way to quickly use its services and functions.
- Influence on sales volumes not only by expanding the client base, but also by promoting brands.
This tool helps to maintain the image of a modern company with which it is pleasant to work.
As a result, the mobile application will increase the income from the business and popularize its product among users.
Let’s talk about the main trends in the development of enterprise applications.
1. Personalization of the corporate application
Personalization is typical for software solutions in general: both sites and mobile applications know our name and hobby, congratulate us on our birthday, report interesting articles, videos, special offers.
And in the case of corporate applications, personalization looks like this. Let’s say a car center uses a mobile solution. The accounting department, the manager and, of course, the salon managers have access to it. At the same time, the data that employees see differs depending on the department – the information is personalized.
2. Ease of use
The basis of mobile applications, including corporate ones, is simplicity and speed of work.
One has only to overload the functionality – and employees will need a lot of time to learn new options, understand how to use them, and whether they are needed at all. And time is, as you know, money.
Fortunately, usability is trending, and enterprise applications only provide features that the business really needs.
Nothing extra. Business only.
Just a few years ago, corporate applications were an additional tool that gave employees access to work information.
Business applications are now emerging from the shadows. Their functionality is expanding and now includes GPS navigation, transaction control, push notifications, social networks and, of course, messaging.
4. Protection of corporate and personal data
Mobile enterprise app development company provides protection on two fronts at once.
The first is corporate data. In the application, you can create black and white lists, configure access to information, encrypt it, and also request user authentication.
And the second “front” is personal data. Employees want to know that the company has no control over their personal information. Therefore, now the trend is the isolated operation of corporate applications (in a shell, separately from other applications on a smartphone).
5. Team building
Corporate mobile applications automate many business processes, allow you to track the company’s transport, check the results of work. But that’s not all.
An important function of the corporate application is team building. Many companies have employees working in home office mode. Or employees from other cities and even countries. How to unite them into a friendly team? The right solution: corporate mobile apps.
With the help of Diceus IT software development company you can exchange messages with colleagues, find out corporate news (successfully implemented projects, sports achievements, etc.). Also in the corporate application, you can provide loyalty programs for employees: master classes, fitness center subscriptions. All this will increase the motivation of the team.
So, enterprise mobile apps are user-friendly, intuitive and easy to use. They optimize company performance and increase employee motivation. If you decide to create an enterprise application, you need to determine the range of tasks that it should perform, select an executor and make all the necessary requirements.