There is some unknown side of life or events that we are unaware of. As quoted correctly by Mike Murdock “The secret of things is hidden in your daily routine”. So let us explore some of the mysterious sides of ignorance. Because at the end of the day we all are humans and not gods. There will be some things we will not know as learning is the continuous process. Here we have compiled the top amazing facts of the world, you will be surprised to know.
1. When a person cries, if the first drop of tear falls from the right eye, then it is a tear of happiness. But if it falls from left then the person is in pain. And when the tears drop from both the eyes that means it is due to frustration.
2. According to recent scientific research humans only need to shower two or three times a week. A daily shower can cause irritated skin and increase the risk of infections.
3. Dolphins sleep with their one eye open. They give rest to one half of their brain while another half remains conscious. They cannot go into deep sleep as it would lead to suffocation. That is why they keep an eye wide open while sleeping.
4. Science has proven that our nose can smell death when it is around the corner. This is because of a chemical called “putrescine” which is also known as “death chemical”. Our body emits this chemical and nose is the first sensory organ to experience it.
5. Why use creams and lotions when you can look young naturally. Suprised! Men who grow a beard can look much younger as the beard stops water from leaving the skin keeping it moisturised.